Subject: RE: LWPRO Magazine
From: [email-masked] (Christopher Stewart)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 1995 21:48:23 -0500

In a message dated Fri, 29 Dec 1995 17: [email-masked] writes:

A> On Tue, 26 Dec 1995, Adrian Onsen - ASNG/F94 wrote:

A> >  I always get mine in a large envelope. But I guess since I live 
A> > in Canada, that makes me special! (heheehehe)

A> Your not the only special one.... :)

     Actually, there's quite a few of us up in Canada. I know of four
people in the Victoria B.C. area alone that subscribe to LWPro and I'd
assume there's more. Not bad for a smallish city on an island in the
North Pacific.. If there was just more work ;-).

Christopher

ps. Hi Glenn, glad you got the girl done, she looks great! I like
    the kinky hair better than the straight stuff she had before...

                **********************************************
   Primordial   * Christopher Stewart   [email-masked] *    Graphics 
      Soup      *      http://www.islandnet.com/~dretch      *      WWW
   Animation    *   Home of the Lightwave 3D Search Engine   *    Training
                **********************************************

* Offline Orbit 0.73c *